Types of production
- Production by customer orders
- Production on forecasts, stock level, sales plan
Declaring BOM (Bill of materials) and production step
- Declaring production step and BOM for each step, and replacing materials in BOM
- Each good can have many production steps and steps can be done consecutively or in parallel.
- User can copy BOM from other products or import from Excel file
Managing production plan and production order
- Creating production plan based on requirements
- Creating production order with the information declared basing on specific management requirements such as quantity, order, machine, step, operating group, starting/ ending time, etc
- Monitoring situation of performing production plan and production orders
Demand material calculation
- Based on the registered B.O.M, data of inventory quantity and estimated in-stock quantity, users balance and calculate material requirements to satisfy production plan and production order or stipulated inventory limit.
- Base on time of production , the software supports calculating estimated time of ordering so as to assure the materials for producing with the shortest stocking time.
Company's capacity management
- Machine, asset, human resource, material are company’ resource
- After declaring company resource, the software supports tracking working time of each resource so user can use resource effectively.
- Tracking maintenance calendar
Monitoring process and statistics of production
- Creating note of receiving materials basing on production plan and production order
- Performing production and updating quantity by each step (semi-finished item), finished item, production plan or production order
- Controlling progress of performing
- Cost accounting is calculated based on materials, labor, ...
- General costs will be allocated automatically according to the method selected (according to the material norms or the number of finished products in stock) at the end of the period.