1C:ERP provides tools for sales tracking and planning, saving time and efforts for sales managers and streamlining their daily routine.
- Wholesale management for stock sales and sales to order, temporary product reservation.
- Automation of retail sales. Integration with store equipment, product list management, printing price tags and barcode labels, using loyalty cards, and more.
- Mobile application for trade representatives.
- Flexible pricing. Multiple price types in multiple currencies, unique and template agreements.
- Consignment sales, dedicated consignment reports, agent services.
- Delivery planning tools supporting both company’s own and hired car fleet.
- Streamlined procedure for preparing documents on stock movement between companies.
- Filling the acceptance note with assignments for works with a specific activity area or under a specific customer order.
- Analytical and real-time reports.
Customers can create and track
self-service orders online. While in self-service mode, customers can:
- View their orders.
- View whether a product is currently available at warehouse.
- Create orders.
- Monitor current settlements.
- Change their contact information.
- Prepare consignment reports.
- Open claims.
- Create purchase plans.