1C:ERP functionality for warehouse managers and employees, stock management services.
- Bin-based warehouse storage of goods and materials for faster placement of incoming goods, and easier retrieval of stored goods for shipment, transfer, or dismantling.
- Automated selection of optimal storage location during goods placement.
- Establishing work areas for easier access to warehouse bins, determining an optimal bin access order.
- Choosing between order picking strategies to optimize goods placement in bins.
- Keeping inventory accounting at consignment warehouses.
- Multi-stage stocktaking.
- Optimized internal logistics and customer delivery.
Warehouse workers can access
1C:ERP from their mobile devices. Mobile access reduces time required for goods
placement and order picking, and minimizes human errors thanks to barcode