Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing the company's long-term relationships with customers and suppliers. 1C:ERP offers a range of powerful tools for attracting and retaining customers.
- Storing detailed contacts of counterparties and their employees.
- Monitoring customer interactions using notifications.
- Segment customers and products, select business areas for sales analysis.
- Registering and assessing marketing events.
- Recording the full customer interaction cycle, from the initial contact to complete fulfilment of mutual obligations, using structured sales business processes.
- Sales volume and revenue.
- Customer retention rate.
- Time spent on customer transaction support.
- Reasons of lost deals.
- Customer and product segment data grouped by business area.
- Storing unique and template agreements, managing flexible discounts with auto calculation option.
- Monitoring and analyzing customer claims regarding the shipped products.
- Sending out newsletters and notifications.
- Performing ABC (XYZ) classification with BCG matrix.
- Creating sales funnels, analyzing causes of lost opportunities.
- Storing information on competitors and their pricing policies.